Throughout 2021, USDR has worked diligently with partners to communicate with their residents about the importance of vaccination against COVID-19 and help them easily take action to get vaccinated.
Building trust through effective communication
In a world of constantly evolving health information and misinformation, it’s critical for governments to build trust at every opportunity. USDR can support you in the following disciplines:
- Listening to users: engage USDR to design and execute user research sprints to help you better understand your audience.
- Engaging with users: work with USDR communications and content professionals build your messaging campaign and effective engagement touchpoints that deliver information clearly for users of all backgrounds.
- Building for users: on your website, deploy USDR user experience expertise to surface content that users find understandable and actionable.
In 2021, USDR quickly recognized the challenges of standing up appointment and inventory infrastructure to meet the vaccine rollout. In collaboration with New Jersey, we created a unified vaccine appointment API for states and other localities and community-based organizations and were able to make this data publicly available.
USDR can help with your vaccine distribution infrastructure by:
- Building a front door appointment finder on top of our unified appointment API
- Advising on technical decisions related to vaccine distribution
- Adding surge capacity to tackle scaling or load issues